jueves, 11 de abril de 2013

Oh Land


Oh-land
ohland 550x308 Oh land   Music from Scandinavia
  

I don’t know why but anything that has load of balloons just all over the place I automatically LOVE. Oh Land is one of my favorite bands! Her music style is electric-pop and her personal style is so unique.I had been in a couple of gigs and I have to say that she is amazing.
I heard this song for the first time while living in NYC and I still love it. Hope you like it.

No sé por qué pero todo aquello que tiene muchos globos automaticamente me fascina.
Oh Land es uno de mi grupos preferidos de música. Su estilo de música es electro pop y el personal es único. Tuve la oportunidad de ir a varios de sus conciertos y he de decir que es increible.
Escuché ésta canción por primera vez cuando vivia en NYC y aún me sigue gustando. Espero que os guste tanto como a mi.


                                                                    I was there!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario