jueves, 3 de enero de 2013

I just love Sex and the City!



Last night I watched Sex and the City (the first movie) again for probably the 4th time. I know is so chick-flick but you can probably imagine why I can get through it: the clothes. Anyone need a refresher?  There's 2 movies, although not quite as good as the beloved episodes, Sex and the City is awesome research and inspiration for style.

Ayer por la noche vi otra vez Sex and the City (la primera película), creo que es ya la 4 ª vez. Sé que es una peli ñoña pero creo que te puedes hacer una idea de por qué me gusta ver ésta peli... por los estilismos!!!. ¿Alguien necesita un repaso? Hay 2 películas, aunque no tan buenas como la serie, Sex and the City es una fuente impresionante de investigación e inspiración. Me encanta.

20121207-161930.jpg

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario