miércoles, 20 de julio de 2011

Marie Antoinette "All eyes will be on you,"


I think Marie Antoinette by Sophia Coppola ( one of my favorite directors ) really is one of the most visually stunning movies I've ever seen ( and I've seen a LOT of movies! ) and it’s one of those movies where the music fits so well with the pictures
Kirsten Dunst plays Marie Antoinette, I think she’s amazing and so charming and beautiful. I also love Rose Byrne as Polignac. I think Jason Schwartzman is hilarious.
The costumes are stunning and the soundtrack is amazing, I know is not the best movie but I like it.
I think I will go home and drink pink cocktails, eat macarons and watch this movie tonight.

Creo que María Antonieta de Sofía Coppola (una de mis directores favoritos) es en realidad una de las películas visualmente más impresionantes que he visto (y he visto un montón de películas!), es una de esas películas donde la música se ajusta perfectamente con las imágenes.
Kirsten Dunst interpreta a María Antonieta, creo que es increíble, encantadora y bella. También me encanta Rose Byrne como Polignac. Creo que Jason Schwartzman es divertidísimo.
Los trajes son impresionantes y la banda sonora es increíble, lo sé no es la mejor película, pero me gusta.
Creo que voy a ir a casa a tomar cócteles de color rosa, comer macarons y ver ésta película esta noche.


Rose in Marie Antoinette - rose-byrne photo

Rose in Marie Antoinette - rose-byrne photo








Mary Nighy as the Princesse de Lamballe, Kirsten Dunst as Marie and Judy Davis as the Comtesse de Noailles in Sofia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette (2006).

Marie Antoinette (2006) by Sofia Coppola.

Kirsten Dunst stars as the doomed queen herself in Marie Antoinette (2006).

Kirsten Dunst in the title role and Rose Byrne as Duchesse de Polignac in Marie Antoinette (2006).

Jamie Dornan as Count Axel von Fersen and Kirsten Dunst in the title role in Marie Antoinette (2006).

From Marie Antoinette (2006) starring Kirsten Dunst in the title role.

Marie Antoinette

photo



Marie Antoinette

Marie Antoinette






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario