lunes, 21 de marzo de 2011

80´s movies, 80´s songs. I love this movie

I've seen Pretty in Pink many times over the years and I never get bored.
He visto La Chica de Rosa muchisimas veces y nunca me aburro de verla.












There are some scenes that I really love. The part where Andie freaks out on Blane in the school hall, the way Steff smokes...he is so hot, the part where Andie doesn’t want Blane to see where she lived, when Duckie sings "Try a Little Tenderness" and the last scene of the movie with the "If you leave" song.

Hay varias escenas que me encantan. La parte en la que Andie se vuelve loca con Blane en los pasillos de la escuela, el modo de fumar de Steff...muy atractivo, la parte en la que Andie no quiere que Blane vea donde vive, uando Duckie canta "Try a Little Tenderness" y la ultima escena de la película con la canción "If you leave".




New Order has not one, but three songs in Pretty in Pink, and all of them are used during key moments in the film and do a great job.
New Order tiene no una sino 3 canciones en La chica de Rosa, y todas ellas son usadas en los momentos clave de las peliculas consiguiendo un gran trabajo.


I love this song!!
Me encanta esta canción!!



Omg I LOVE Duckie singing!!
Me encanta como canta Duckie !!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario