martes, 2 de noviembre de 2010

Case Study No.22


The first time I saw this picture I fell in love with it. It was a long time ago, and now Philipps de Pury is going to auction it. I wish I had the money to buy it.
Julius Shulman was a master architectural photographer, made famous by his sublime photographs of California modernist houses.
Case Study House No. 22, found in the Hollywood Hills, may be one of Shulman's most notable photographs.

La primera vez que vi esta foto me enamoré de ella. Fue hace ya tiempo, y ahora Philipps de Pury va a subastarla. Ojalá tuviera el dinero para comprarla.
Julius Shulman fue un maestro de la fotografía arquitectónica, famoso por sus fotografías de las casas modernistas de California.
Case Study House N º 22, que se encuentra en las colinas de Hollywood, puede ser una de las fotografías más notables de Shulman.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario